"Realization is here and there, but action is an awakening"



Coming to a Close


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have come to the decision to withdraw from my collage learning this week. Still struggling on what to do from here, I want to find something meaningful to fulfill my life, not go from one thing to the next to prepare for my future and from that future will only consist of that very thing preparing. Why not find my spark in something I love now and find something that makes me feel alive, I'm tired of living in a hierarchy mind set moving from week to week stressed and filled with busy work mixed with small tid-bits of new information, why not fill yourself with has much new information as you can while your still young and youthful. I want to go somewhere where they now how to find that creative spark inside me and bring it out. Not doing it just to teach and doing it the same way for every student, then from there go out making money and not being inspired by your work and not wanting to make it better what’s the point in that? where is the spark in your life. but i do suppose that can be your own attitude and how you make it, but for me personally I do not wish to work for a meaningless corporation not filling accomplished, knowing there's so much more out there in the world you can document.

I want to feel alive, have an outlet. Create something powerful or meaningful not only to me but others. I will most likely be heading to Colorado this July to learn about self sustainability and growing your own produce, hoping for good photo opportunities and the creation of some good networking, then in September I will begin traveling with my father or by my self for a time, over thinking my plan for the future, I want to pursue dance, and theater and of cross remain interested in photography.

Hopefully the traveling will give me the chance to construct a decent portfolio of my photography to get a job to pay the bills.

Maybe after that I will attend a art school again and this time a real art school in that, and meet some more amazing a fascinating people that will change my life and give me inspiration to enhance my own work and fall on a decision of where I want my life to go.

My main goal is to find some inspiring artists I can relate to and connect with.

Till then I will be thinking on a small island in the san Juans.


orcas  075
Rich's last day, pumping it at the "V garden"


0 Responses to “Coming to a Close”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm McIntosh Tea
  • From Seattle, Washington, United States
  • Passion for tea, love of culture, respect for tradition—Built upon this foundation, McIntosh Tea is dedicated to bringing the highest quality Puer teas to the American market and fostering lifestyles that exemplify the beauty of tea. It is our simple aim to connect people with teas they will truly enjoy, and help them lead a balanced life building strong relationships over many cups of tea.We love people and we love tea, and bringing these two together with a sense of reverence is our one goal. McIntosh Tea is pleased to offer you the finest Puer available and we look forward to a lifetime of sharing our best teas with you.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3