"Realization is here and there, but action is an awakening"



Short summary of my life


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It began in Juneau, Alaska June 20th 1990. I was there only 2 days before my family and I flew to Florida, I don't remember anything until we moved to Maryland a few years later.

babybaby
I seemed to always be stuffing my face.

While I was in Maryland I was home-schooled for 2 years then went to elementary school at "Southgate elementary" (it wasn't very fun) My brother got a black cat which we named meckio, which was quite a hassle. He won a fight with a raccoon, and caught a raven. Quite extraordinary.

paper mache
My Brother Jordan and I preparing to make some paper mache


Now I can Start to get to the part of my life where I made a difference and started to accomplish my goals and tasks. From Maryland my family and I moved to Seattle where I am present today. As I wasted my most of time in school, and with my small amount of time that I was not doing school or homework, I started to research Sumi calligraphy, Biology, and Herbology. We also obtain to kittens Ying and yang.


kittys
Ying & Yang


Places which I have set foot in:

-Ejido Jonson, Mexico
-Sydney,Australia
-Tokyo, Japan
-China
-Costa Rica
-Aruba
-Victoria, Canada
US
-Maryland
-New York
-Washington
-Florida
-Boston
-Colorado
-California
-Wisconsin
-New Jersey
-Brooklynn

Fun Facts

-Played hockey for 4 years as a goalie
-Was vice president of math club at Shorecrest for two years
-I have a brooklyn accent (its really just a speech inpendment)
-I watch "LOST"


4 Responses to “Short summary of my life”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You have a gift. May that gift help you unite your brothers and sister. Peace be with you Brother.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You have a gift. May that gift help you unite your brothers and sisters. Peace be with you Brother.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hay Jeff,

    Way to go, wish I was as brave as you to take such good charge of your own life.

    Especially when I was your age. Hope you get the support you need for your learning process,

    Stay in touch,

    SB

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Jeff,

    I very recently met you. You truly are an amazing person and know that with the path you've taken will lead you to become a very special person in this world.

    Keep going on ahead. You have much love around you; take it in, give it out!

    Peace!

    B

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm McIntosh Tea
  • From Seattle, Washington, United States
  • Passion for tea, love of culture, respect for tradition—Built upon this foundation, McIntosh Tea is dedicated to bringing the highest quality Puer teas to the American market and fostering lifestyles that exemplify the beauty of tea. It is our simple aim to connect people with teas they will truly enjoy, and help them lead a balanced life building strong relationships over many cups of tea.We love people and we love tea, and bringing these two together with a sense of reverence is our one goal. McIntosh Tea is pleased to offer you the finest Puer available and we look forward to a lifetime of sharing our best teas with you.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3